At the law offices of Spadea & Associates, LLC, in Ridley Park, we have extensive experience representing individuals throughout Delaware County, Montgomery County, Philadelphia County and South Jersey. We place a high priority on personal service, ensuring that all your legal concerns are handled directly by Gregory J. Spadea or one of his associates. Before starting his own law practice in 2001, attorney Spadea was a former IRS agent and certified public accountant. Contact our offices to set up a free initial consultation.
We focus our practice on several areas of practice, including:
• Estate and tax planning: We provide advice to individuals and businesses, counseling clients and families on strategies to ensure the orderly distribution of assets at death. We also help businesses and individuals make plans to minimize their income and inheritance tax obligations.
• Estate administration and will probate: We guide you through the probate and estate administration process in as seamless a manner as possible, ensuring your responsibilities are met appropriately.
• Business law and entity formation: We work with startups to identify appropriate business structure and provide comprehensive corporate governance. We draft and review contracts and commercial leases.
• Criminal defense: Our criminal defense attorneys represent men and women who have been charged with a crime. We offer skilled criminal defense services to people charged with white collar crimes, felonies, misdemeanors, DUI (driving under the influence) and traffic violations.
• Real estate transactions and evictions: We handle all matters related to the sale or purchase of commercial or residential real estate, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. We prepare all documents necessary to successfully complete a real estate transaction, including buy-sell agreements and deeds.
• Personal injury: Our firm represents injured individuals and families in a wide range of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, medical malpractice, slip-and- fall and wrongful death, among others.
• Family law: We work closely with clients to deal with family law issues as efficiently and effectively as possible. Some of the types of family law cases we handle include divorce, child support, child custody, property division and spousal support.
• Immigration law: Our attorneys are mindful of the timeframes of immigration processes as we help our clients come to the United States for work, obtain lawful permanent resident status and work toward other immigration goals.
For a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer, contact us. We are conveniently located across from Taylor Hospital.